Rules & Regulations
50/50 Draw & Prizing Details
50/50 tickets are 10 for $25, 25 for $50, or 100 for $100. The total tickets available in the 50/50 draw will be unlimited.
Early Bird Details
- There will be one (1) $15,000 Red River Co-op gift card or a $10,000 cash alternative Early Bird draw. The deadline of eligibility is midnight April 27, 2023. Early Bird will be drawn at 10:00 am on April 28, 2023.
- There will be one (1) $3,000 Green Blade Lawn Care gift card plus one (1) $2,000 the Beautiful Home Company gift card or a $3,000 cash alternative Early Bird draw. The deadline of eligibility is midnight May 4, 2023. Early Bird will be drawn at 10:00 am on May 5, 2023.
- There will be one (1) $10,000 Red River Co-Op Fuel gift card or $8,000 cash alternative Early Bird draw. The deadline of eligibility is midnight May 11, 2023. Early Bird will be drawn at 10:00 am on May 12, 2023.
- It is possible for the same ticket number to win on all Early Bird prizes and the Grand Prize
Grand Prize Details
- The Grand Prize deadline of eligibility is midnight, May 18, 2023
- The Grand Prize will be drawn at approximately 10:00 a.m., on May 19, 2023
- One (1) Winner will be awarded the 50/50 prize pot. 50/50 pot is guaranteed at $20,000 and grows by 100% of ticket sales. Winner receives 50% of the pot
The Great Cash Calendar Draw & Prizing Details
The Great Cash Calendar tickets are 10 for $20, 30 for $30 or 80 for $40. The total tickets available in The Great Cash Calendar draw will be 197,190.
The Great Cash Calendar tickets can be ordered independently of the 50/50 lottery ticket or when ordering 50/50 lottery tickets.
- 61 individual prizes of $1,000 each will be awarded in The Great Cash Calendar portion of One Great Lottery
- The total value of all prizes drawn is $61,000
- The Great Cash Calendar deadline for ticket sales is midnight, May 18, 2023
- All The Great Cash Calendar winners will be drawn at approximately 10:10 a.m. on May 19,2023. Winners will be announced daily beginning Thursday June 1, 2023 to Monday July 31, 2023.
- The Great Cash Calendar prizes consist of one (1) winner of $1,000 per day from June 1, 2023 to July 31, 2023
- If The Great Cash Calendar tickets sell out prior to the final deadline of midnight on Thursday May 18, 2023, the draw, and announcement schedule noted above will remain the same
- It is possible for the same ticket number to win on multiple days
All inquiries, if any, regarding the “Chances of Winning” are to be made to the licensee prior to the purchase of tickets. Chances of winning depend on number of tickets sold.
All purchasers must be a minimum of 18 years of age and either a Manitoba resident or be physically located in Province of Manitoba at the time of purchase.
After buying, purchasers will receive a confirmation email with their registered ticket numbers from a Random Selection System. Purchasers will receive one email for any 50/50 ticket numbers ordered. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
50/50 tickets are non-refundable once draws commence and are not eligible for tax receipts.
All prizes must be accepted as awarded; some restrictions may apply to the prizes. Prizes awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in any advertising.
Ticket purchases are not tax deductible. Prizes are tax-exempt.
Prizes will be awarded to the primary ticket holder (the first name that appears on the ticket). In the event of a group win, in trust win or any win involving multiple individuals, any transfer of prizes must happen independently of Winnipeg Humane Society.
The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
A representative of Winnipeg Humane Society will contact the grand prize winner by phone and/or email.
All ticket holders have the right to witness the draw.
The winners will be posted on the www.onegreatlottery.ca website, on social media, and e-news.
The Grand Prize winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for validation and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided. All prizes will be delivered to the winner or sent via registered trackable mail service should in person pick up not be an option.
The winning ticket holder has 30 days to claim their prize from the date of the draw. All unclaimed prizes become property of Winnipeg Humane Society after a period of one month once notification of winning tickets have been sent by email followed by two telephone calls and a final email notification. All winners will be notified by the contact information that was given at the time of purchase.
Regulations prohibit the following persons and their immediate families residing in the same household from purchasing a ticket and being eligible to win: Raffle Administrators of the Winnipeg Humane Society, Misericordia Health Centre, and Misericordia Health Centre Foundation, members of licensed gaming suppliers providing services to One Great Lottery, and members of the Board of Directors of the following: Winnipeg Humane Society, Misericordia Health Centre, and Misericordia Health Centre Foundation
For all inquiries on the lottery please contact email@example.com