Rules & Regulations
50/50 Draw & Prizing Details
50/50 tickets are 10 for $25, 25 for $50, 50 for $ 75 or 100 for $100. The total tickets available in the 50/50 draw will be unlimited.
Early Bird Details
- There will be one (1) $2,000 Early Bird draw, the deadline of eligibility is midnight September 22, 2022
- The $2,000 Early Bird will be drawn at 10:00 a.m. on September 23, 2022
- There will be one (1) $3,000 Early Bird draw, the deadline of eligibility is midnight October 6, 2022
- The $3,000 Early Bird will be drawn at 10:00 a.m. on October 7, 2022
- There will be one (1) $5,000 Early Bird draw, the deadline of eligibility is midnight October 20, 2022
- The $5,000 Early Bird will be drawn at 10:00 a.m. on October 21, 2022
- It is possible for the same ticket number to win on all the Early Bird prizes and the Grand Prizes
Grand Prize Details
- The Grand Prize deadline of eligibility is midnight, October 31, 2022
- The Grand Prizes will be drawn at approximately 10:00 a.m., on November 1, 2022
- 50/50 pot is guaranteed at $20,000 and grows by 100% of ticket sales. Winner receives 50% of the pot
- 3 Grand Prizes will be drawn
- Grand Prize 1
- One (1) Winner will be awarded the 50/50 prize pot. 50/50 pot is guaranteed at $20,000 and grows by 100% of ticket sales. Winner receives 50% of the pot
- Grand Prize 2
- One (1) Winner will be awarded 2023 Range Rover Evoque valued at $75,425.28 OR $60,000 cash
- Grand Prize 3
- One (1) Winner will be awarded a $25,000 La Salle Insurance & Travel Certificate OR $20,000 cash
- It is possible for the same ticket number to win all Grand Prizes
- Grand Prize 1
The Great Cash Calendar Draw & Prizing Details
The Great Cash Calendar tickets are 5 for $15, 10 for $20 or 40 for $40. The total tickets available in The Great Cash Calendar draw will be 221,725. Tickets must contain the same purchaser’s information as the 50/50 lottery tickets. The Great Cash Calendar tickets can only be ordered in conjunction with 50/50 lottery tickets and will not be accepted without the purchase of an original 50/50 ticket order. Should an original 50/50 ticket order become invalid, all The Great Cash Calendar tickets associated with that original 50/50 ticket order will become invalid as a direct result.
- 61 prizes will be awarded in The Great Cash Calendar portion of One Great Lottery
- The total value of all prizes drawn is $61,000
- The Great Cash Calendar deadline for ticket sales is midnight, October 31, 2022
- All The Great Cash Calendar winners will be drawn at approximately 10:10 a.m. on November 1, 2022. Winners will be announced daily beginning Tuesday, November 1, 2022, through to Saturday, December 31, 2022
- The Great Cash Calendar prizes consist of one (1) winner of $1,000 per day from November 1, 2022, through to December 31, 2022
- If The Great Cash Calendar tickets sell out prior to the final deadline of midnight on Monday, October 31, 2022, the draw, and announcement schedule noted above will remain the same
- It is possible for the same ticket number to win on multiple days
All inquiries, if any, regarding the “Chances of Winning” are to be made to the licensee prior to the purchase of tickets. Chances of winning depend on number of tickets sold.
All purchasers must be a minimum of 18 years of age and physically be in the Province of Manitoba at the time of purchase.
After buying, purchasers will receive a confirmation email with their registered ticket numbers from a Random Selection System. Purchasers will receive one email for any 50/50 ticket numbers ordered and one email for any of The Great Cash Calendar tickets ordered. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
50/50 and The Great Cash Calendar tickets are non-refundable once draws commence and are not eligible for tax receipts.
All prizes must be accepted as awarded; some restrictions may apply to the prizes. Prizes awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in any advertising.
Ticket purchases are not tax deductible. Prizes are tax-exempt.
Prizes will be awarded to the primary ticket holder (the first name that appears on the ticket). In the event of a group win, in trust win or any win involving multiple individuals, any transfer of prizes must happen independently of Winnipeg Humane Society
The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
A representative of Winnipeg Humane Society will contact the grand prize winner by phone and/or email.
All ticket holders have the right to witness the draw.
The winners will be posted on the www.onegreatlottery.ca website, on social media, and e-news.
The three (3) Grand Prize winners, must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for validation and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided. All prizes will be delivered to the winner or sent via registered trackable mail service should in person pick up not be an option.
The winning ticket holder has 30 days to claim their prize from the date of the draw. All unclaimed prizes become property of Winnipeg Humane Society after a period of one month once notification of winning tickets have been sent by email followed by two telephone calls and a final email notification. All winners will be notified by the contact information that was given at the time of purchase.
Regulations prohibit the following persons and their immediate families residing in the same household from purchasing a ticket and being eligible to win: Raffle Administrators of the Winnipeg Humane Society, Misericordia Health Centre, and Misericordia Health Centre Foundation, members of licensed gaming suppliers providing services to One Great Lottery, and members of the Board of Directors of the following: Winnipeg Humane Society, Misericordia Health Centre, and Misericordia Health Centre Foundation
For all inquiries on the lottery please contact email@example.com