Have a question?
Have a question regarding the 50/50, The Great Cash Calendar, tickets, winnings, or prizes? Use our FAQ’s below to help answer your question.
Where can I purchase tickets?
Can I order tickets over the phone?
Yes! You can order your tickets by filling out the Order Assistance Form to select a time for a member of our team to give you a call and assist with your order.
How much are 50/50 tickets?
50/50 tickets are: 10 for $25, 25 for $50, and 100 for $100
How much are The Great Cash Calendar tickets?
The Great Cash Calendar tickets are: 10 for $20, 30 for $30, and 80 for $40
How long does it take to receive my tickets?
Please allow up to one (1) business day for your ticket numbers to be issued and sent to your email address. If you have not received your tickets within 1 business day, please check your spam folder or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m blocked from purchasing. What do I do?
In order to purchase tickets online, our website is required to know your location. You must be located within the Province of Manitoba, Canada at the time of purchase. If you are unable to access the site it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You are using satellite Internet (i.e. Starlink) which often makes websites think you are outside of the province or the USA.
- You declined the website request to access your location
- Your device’s location settings are permanently disabled
- You are located outside of the Province of Manitoba, Canada and unfortunately are not able to purchase tickets
Please ensure the following:
- Your device settings have Location Services enabled
- You allow the website to access your location
- If your issues persist, try closing the website, clear your browser caches, and try visiting the site again
If you have access to a mobile phone with data and service, please turn off the wifi on your phone then use that phone to purchase tickets at www.onegreatlottery.ca
If you’re still unable to purchase, please email email@example.com or call 204-788-8458 (M-F 8:30AM-4:30PM) and a member of our team will provide assistance in placing your order.
Will I receive an actual calendar when I order The Great Cash Calendar?
No. The Great Cash Calendar purchased is in the form of Calendar Tickets. There are no physical calendars to be received.
What could I win?
One (1) Winner will be awarded the 50/50 prize pot. 50/50 pot is guaranteed at $20,000 and grows by 100% of ticket sales. Winner receives 50% of the pot
Is there an Early Bird Draw?
Yes. There will be 3 Early Bird draws:
- $10,000 Sobeys Gift Card a $8,000 cash alternative. The deadline of eligibility is midnight September 26, 2023. Early Bird will be drawn at 10:00 am on September 27, 2023.
- $5,000 Esso Gift Card or $3,000 cash alternative. The deadline of eligibility is midnight October 4, 2023. Early Bird will be drawn at 10:00 am on October 5, 2023.
- One Great Place to Live – 12 Month Rent Free at 300 Main Winnipeg or $25,000 cash alternative. The deadline of eligibility is midnight October 17, 2023. Early Bird will be drawn at 10:00 am on October 18, 2023.
- It is possible for the same ticket number to win on all Early Bird prizes and the Grand Prize.
When do sales close?
One Great Lottery and the Great Cash Calendar ticket sales close at 11:59 pm on October 24, 2023. Read the Rules and Regulations to find dates for each draw.
Who can buy tickets?
Ticket buyers must be 18 years of age or older and located in the province of Manitoba to play.
NOTE: Regulations prohibit the following persons and their immediate families residing in the same household from purchasing a ticket and being eligible to win: Raffle Administrators of the Winnipeg Humane Society, Misericordia Health Centre, and Misericordia Health Centre Foundation, members of licensed gaming suppliers providing services to One Great Lottery, and members of the Board of Directors of the following: Winnipeg Humane Society, Misericordia Health Centre, and Misericordia Health Centre Foundation
Can I purchase tickets are a gift for someone else or as a group?
Yes, buyers can purchase tickets as gifts or as a group.
NOTE: Some credit card companies require the Billing Address to match what they have on file, so this may not work for everyone.
Please follow these steps to purchase the tickets in someone else’s name or as a group:
- Choose the number of tickets you’d like to purchase.
- Enter the name and address of the person you would like to gift the tickets to.
- If it’s a group ticket, use the group leader’s name and add “in trust” after the last name. (Only one person’s name can be on the ticket.)
- You can either enter your email address if you want to hold the ticket until it’s time to gift them
- or email it directly to them by typing their email address into the field.
In Step 3:
- Enter your own billing information as the purchaser.
The gift recipient must be 18 or older. Purchaser must be in Manitoba at time of purchase. Gift recipient does not need to be in Manitoba.
I didn't receive my tickets - what do I do?
Please check your junk mail and spam folders, tickets can sometimes be redirected due to strict filters. Tickets are delivered as “One Great Lottery 50/50 Tickets” or ” The Great Cash Calendar Tickets” from firstname.lastname@example.org. Whitelist this address with your email provider. If you check spam and still can’t find your tickets, please contact email@example.com with:
- Your name
- The name the tickets were purchased under
- When you purchased the tickets
- The email address the tickets should have been sent to
We will check into the purchase, and get in touch with you.
Note: We have been made aware of some instances where people with ‘mymts.net’ or Shaw email addresses are not receiving their tickets. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information listed above and we will resend your tickets to you.
I’ve misplaced/accidently deleted my tickets – can someone resend/reissue them?
In the event you misplace or lose your tickets, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page to send us a message. Be sure to include the best way to contact you so we can get in touch.
I won, how do I claim my prize?
Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email as to how to claim their prize. A cheque will be issued by the Winnipeg Humane Society. This may take up to 14 business days. Delivery/pick up of the cheque and photo op will be arranged based on current COVID restrictions.
Where will the money go?
Funds raised will help support Winnipeg Humane Society and Misericordia Health Centre
Will I receive a tax receipt for my purchase?
No, lottery and/or any gaming tickets where there is the possibility to win a prize, are not tax deductible in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency policies.
I’m concerned about a charge on my credit card/bank statement
In the event you have concerns about a charge to your credit card regarding the lottery, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page to send us a message. Be sure to include the best way to contact you so we can get in touch.
Please note that the charge on your credit card statement will be from the Winnipeg Humane Society.
I purchased a ticket, can I get a refund?
Each request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. If the request for a refund has merit and is made prior to the draw, we will determine if a refund is eligible. Ticket purchases are non-refundable after any draw has occurred.
If you have found an issue with your purchase and would like to inquire, contact our office at 204-788-8458 (M-F 8:30AM-4:30PM) or email@example.com
Order Assistance via Phone
To place an order via phone you must have a valid credit card (or debit Visa/Mastercard) and access to an email address, all tickets are sent electronically.
Please complete this form to request a call for order assistance with your One Great Lottery tickets or call 204-788-8458
*Note: Specific time request may not be accommodated, our team will try to reach you on the day and during the time period selected when completing this form. Thank you for your understanding.